Black Entrepreneur's Preparedness Course
The Black Entrepreneurship Preparedness course teaches entrepreneurs how to first master black entrepreneurship, so they can go on to master entrepreneurship. This module explores the 4 Pillars of Capitalism from the Black Perspective. It is a weekly program that contains a graduated list of modules that are designed to help each entrepreneur understand historical context of black entrepreneurship and how today's balk entrepreneur can reclaim the community through economic exchange.
Ideal Students: Employees Interested in Establishing a Business that Will Be Considered a Black Business. (see below)
1. Commerce being executed under black ownership.
2. Commerce catering to black customers.
3. Commerce being carried out by black workers.
4. Commerce being conducted in the black community.
5. Commerce using black supplied goods or services.
Course Material includes:
"Rebuilding the Black American Infrastructure" book